New-found clever report concerning vision health.
A simple, special diagnostic tool known as the Amsler grid can be of huge benefit to patients with the dry form of AMD. And the best part is that it is a free tool and can be used at home. Daily use of the Amsler grid can help the patient detect vision changes and then be able to follow-up with his or her eye care provider.
People with the dry form of AMD usually experience a gradual loss of vision and may not recognize the loss of vision that they have experienced. By using the Amsler grid on a daily basis, patients can detect vision changes.
To see how easy it is to use the Amsler grid, follow the instructions below using the Amsler grid here:
- If you wear glasses, be sure to have those on and make sure the grid is 12 to 15 inches away from your face in good reading light.
- Cover one eye.
- With your uncovered eye, look directly at the center dot and stay focused on that.
- Note in your side vision if there are any blurry, wavy, dark or blank lines.
- Repeat these steps with your other eye.
- If you note any changes, make an appointment with your eye care provider.*
Sigmaceutical is passionate about spreading health and strongly advocates the idea of strengthening the body’s defenses against sickness and disease through world class nutritional supplement formulations.
Try Sigmaceutical Lutein Vision Support today!